Bnei Akiva Schools
Operations Associate, Bnei Akiva Schools
Bnei Akiva Schools is seeking an Operations Associate to join our team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Research, test, negotiate, implement and oversee IT related contracts
- Supervise IT technicians
- Maintenance of personnel files, including coordinating with controller and liaising with the Union
- Project management of new construction projects
- Property management
- Overseeing health and safety protocol
- Manage Janitorial staff and ascertain building cleanliness
- Building and maintaining spreadsheets central to operations and budgeting
Skills and proficiencies should include the ability to multitask and prioritize workflow. The candidate should be well organized and flexible. He/she must possess the ability to work under pressure in a professional manner with the ability to use discretion and communicate effectively. Advanced computer skills of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically excellence in excel and Google Apps is a requirement.
- Resumes should be submitted to [email protected]. We thank all of those who apply for this position. Due to the volume of applicants, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.
- Bnei Akiva Schools welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit bastoronto.org.