Make It Real
Make It Real is a growing company that designs, manufactures, and distributes arts & crafts and activity products globally. Always searching for new trends in our toy category, we aspire to offer an inspiring and rewarding play experience. We have offices in the US, Canada, and the UK and we believe we offer a fun work environment where innovation, good humor and productivity go hand in hand.
Job description: We are seeking a Project Manager to execute on processes in the product development cycle. The ideal candidate has experience in the field of toys, cosmetics, fashion or general consumer package goods and is highly organized, dynamic, and enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team. This position is full-time and can be performed on-site in our Montreal office or remotely, ideally in the Eastern time zone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In close collaboration with the product designers who each manage their own projects, ensure the delivery from a time, cost and quality standpoints of the entire company’s portfolios (Make it Real and 3C4G).
- Regularly liaise between the entire company departments and specifically on a daily basis with R&D, Sourcing, Sales, and Operations teams and Suppliers on new product development as well as special projects.
- Be the new product development champion by acting as process moderator, ensuring its maintenance and the synchronization of the related systems.
- Play a leading role to ensure resources are constantly aligned with the company’s priorities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management in consumer package goods, ideally in the toy industry.
- Background in product design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Teams and Excel
- Knowledge of the processes related to manufacturing of injection molded plastic, electronics and/or cosmetics is considered a definite asset.
- Experience working with Asian manufacturers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires adaptability or capacity to propose and implement new approaches and processes.
- Experience in the development of new products according to Stage Gates or any other best practices.
- Bilingualism (English/French) a plus.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive team player
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to communicate in English with people of various knowledge of the language.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience. - Please email [email protected] to apply.
To apply for this job please visit makeitrealplay.com.