Kayla's Children Centre
Position 1: Reception & HR admin staff (full-time, with option to work 8:30-3)
Kayla’s Children Centre, a dynamic centre for children with special needs, is looking to hire a full-time Reception & HR support for our office. Our mission is to provide high-quality, cutting-edge educational, therapeutic, and recreational programs for infants, children and teens with special needs, and to assist their families by offering support and respite.
The right candidate will have an organized and efficient work ethic, and enjoy working as part of a goal-oriented and cohesive team in support of KCC’s mission. We value individuals possessing a growth mindset. If you are interested in utilizing your skills in a truly rewarding and meaningful capacity, then this might be the place for you.
Reception & HR Admin Position:
- As a cheerful first point of contact, greet, direct and inform visitors and callers
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures and regulations
- Administrative support for various school office tasks
- Staff liaison: Support employee administrative needs (forms, maintaining employee records)
- Maintain and monitor staff scheduling system (Dayforce)
- Assist in contract preparation and completion, onboarding of new staff, benefits enrollment
- Assist in payroll-related record keeping
- Enter pay period data into Ceridian; track Dayforce issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate in a professional tone, both written and oral.
- The ability to take initiative and work as part of a team, supporting continuity of the organization’s objectives.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Experience with Ceridian Powerpay and Dayforce is an advantage
To express interest in either position, please forward your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit kaylas.org.