Canada Israel Securities, Limited/Israel Bonds
Sales / Registered Representative, Toronto
A position at Israel Bonds will offer you a rewarding opportunity; fulfill the desire to help the State of Israel, be involved in the community and use your excellent sales, relationship, and customer service skills.
Canada Israel Securities, Limited/Israel Bonds is currently seeking a permanent, full-time Registered Representative for our office located in Toronto. The Registered Representative will be responsible for the sales of Israel Bonds products and client services.
Reporting to the national Director of Sales, responsibilities for this position include, though not limited to the following:
- Speaking with existing clients and new prospects
- Developing relationships with customers ensuring the highest level of client experience in every customer interaction
- Ensure accurate client & sales related data entry
- Grow the volume of sales, achieving and/or exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- 3-plus years of sales experience in the Financial Services/ Advisory industry is an asset.
- Canadian Securities Course designation is required. Training will be provided, where needed.
- Fluent English communication abilities, both written and verbally.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry and market comparable products.
- Secure new business as well as grow existing customer accounts.
- Experience using CRM software (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Prior community experience as well as interest and/or experience in Israel and/or Jewish community affairs.
- Prior fundraising experience and an interest and/or experience in Israel or Jewish community affairs.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of clientele and staff.
- Please e-mail your resume and cover letter indicating salary requirement to: [email protected]
- We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the volume of resumes, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@israelbonds.ca