EITZ CHAIM SCHOOLS
EITZ CHAIM SCHOOLS SEEKS SECRETARY
Eitz Chaim Boys Division is currently seeking a capable and competent person to fill the position of a full-time secretary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls effectively and efficiently
- Responding to requests from students, parents, teachers, and staff
- Tracking staff absences and booking substitute teachers
- Assisting in preparing/distributing report cards, major mailings, and other correspondence
- Assisting in the organizing and scheduling of major events such as Parent-Teacher Conferences, meetings, assemblies, other school events
- Tracking attendance, updating and monitoring files (e.g., safety protocols and emergency procedures, bus lists, OSRs)
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Placing and tracking orders, maintaining supply inventory
- Other duties as assigned by the administrators in a busy school office
Successful Candidate must have:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, in order to work in a busy school office environment
- Excellent computer literacy in G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar) and experience in data management
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with the ability to compose effective correspondence independently
- Competent in written Hebrew as applied to the preparation of documents
- Excellent people skills and a love of working with children
- Self-motivated and independent worker combined with the ability to collaborate with team members
Candidates who possess the above mentioned qualifications and skills, should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- We thank everyone for their interest, but please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit eitzchaim.com..