The Toronto Cheder
SEEKING FULL TIME SECRETARY FOR A BOYS CHEDER
The Toronto Cheder, Patricia Campus is currently seeking an experienced person to fill the position of full time secretary.
- Assisting in the management of a busy school office
- Answering telephone calls effectively and efficiently
- Responding to requests from students, parents, teachers, and staff
- Assisting in preparing/distributing report cards, major mailings, and other correspondence.
- Assisting in the planning/organizing of major events such as parent-teacher conferences, graduation, Siddur Mesiba, ETC.
- Assisting in the office duties relating to Grades JK – 8
- Other duties as assigned by the administrators and principals
- Excellent people skills, good with children
- Excellent computer literacy in word and excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with the ability to compose effective correspondence independently
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, in order to work in a busy school office environment
- Salary is competitive and related to qualifications.
- Workdays are Sunday-Friday, 44 hours a week.
- Candidates who possess the above-mentioned qualifications and skills, should forward their resume to Rabbi Horowitz at [email protected]. We regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted. Feel free to send any inquiries regarding the job to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com