LedgerWorks is looking for a Senior Accountant to be a part of its continued growth. We provide our clients with a complete outsourced finance department so that they can focus on growing their businesses.
Our clients consist mostly of tech start-ups, but there are others such as law firms and non-profits. The companies we work with range from 5-75 employees and we function as their outsourced finance department dealing with everything finance related.
Ready to join our team? Keep reading!
At the core of the LedgerWorks team is the Senior Accountant.
Some of the associated responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage a selection of clients from A-Z
● Onboard new clients and getting systems setup
● Manage client finance email inboxes, communication with vendors, clients, and employees – perform ad hoc requests as necessary
● Maintain cloud-based systems to keep clients’ day-to-day operations running smoothly
● Oversee the bookkeeping, manage Accounts Receivable (creating invoices and following up on unpaid items), manage Accounts Payable (pay invoices on a monthly
basis, and upon request)
● Reconciliations (Bank, credit cards, and Trust – for our law firms)
● Ensure clients’ monthly financial packages are delivered timely, accurately,
● Communicate with clients to review financial results, discuss forward-looking financial
projections, and offer guidance on accounting matters
- Degree or equivalent experience required – Accounting or Finance preferred
● 2-3 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
● Strong attention to detail
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong Excel skills
● Solid working knowledge of QuickBooks Online/Xero is a must
● Experience working with Law Firms is preferred
● Experience with tools and platforms (Hubdoc, Wagepoint, Plooto, Slack, Zoom, Google Drive)
● Mac familiarity required (laptop provided)
● You’re independent, a problem solver, and critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for startups.
● You’re not interested in working in a cubicle and you have a strong passion in working for a startup.
● You’re a fast learner.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org