Orvitz, Barnartt & Diamond CPA.
Our firm is an established firm that continues to grow in a niche market. We are looking for a full-time staff accountant to join our professional staff.
- Preparation of Compilation engagements incl. Investment accounting
- Audit file preparation (and review depending on experience) incl. attendance at client offices (GTA travel required depending on Ontario guidelines).
- Corporate, personal and estate tax return preparation
- Formal presentation of financial statements & Client Meeting attendance (GTA travel required depending on Ontario guidelines)
Education / Qualifications:
- Canadian CPA designation (an asset)
- 4+ years of Canadian public accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Caseware / Caseview
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ASPE and CAS
- Knowledge of ASNPO an asset
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Hours of Work:
- Additional hours may be necessary depending on workload and workflow.
- Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 per year depending on experience
- Firm name: Orvitz, Barnartt & Diamond CPA. Contact: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com