JK Economics Inc.
- 1. Senior Associate, Loss Quantification for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and Similar Losses
- 2. Junior Associate, Loss Quantification for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and Similar Losses
JK Economics Inc. has been operating since 2001. We are a boutique company that focuses on high quality work rather than high volume.
The job involves working as part of a small and innovative team that provides financial and economic analysis for lawyers and insurance companies involved in litigation, arbitration, or mediation. We investigate and analyze the issues, quantify losses and provide credible expert testimony. We communicate our findings effectively , working with our clients to make intelligent, informed decisions
|The work involves some or all of the following:|
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in quantifying personal injury / medical malpractice tort claims for economic loss.
The successful candidate will have a university degree in mathematics/economics/ accounting or similar. Experience in this area is preferred but not essential.
Proficiency in Word and Excel is a must as are good written and oral communication in English
- Please be sure to put “Senior Associate” or “Junior Associate” in the subject line
- We will not waste your time or ours: only candidates with a reasonable chance of success will be contacted. No Phone calls please.
- We are closed on all Jewish Holidays (not Chol HaMoed), and early on Fridays in winter. These days are not counted against our employees’ annual vacation.
To apply for this job please visit jkeconomics.com.