Website Shmuel Zahavy Cheder Chabad
Boys Elementary School, Thornhill, seeking General Studies Teacher for Middle and Upper Elementary. Permanent part-time hours, for the school year 2021-22.
We seek an intelligent, thoughtful, and dedicated teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate is prepared to model and promote spiritual, academic, and social/emotional growth in our students.
- Prepare course objectives, lesson plans and deliver program of study, following Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines.
- Employ a wide variety of teaching techniques, including utilization of technology to enhance learning (SMARTboard, Google classroom…)
- Create and administer various types of assessments to evaluate student progress and allow students to demonstrate their knowledge in different ways.
- Establish classroom management practices, establish clear expectations, create an effective teaching and learning environment
- Collaborate with colleagues to best support students
- Communicate regularly with parents on student progress
- Knowledge of Ontario General Studies curriculum for grades 4-6
- Excellent classroom management
- Professionalism, flexibility, excellent communication skills and collaborative nature
- Teaching experience, ideally in a similar school setting
- OCT certification a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Interested candidates, please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org