Position: Social Services Coordinator – Immediate Opening
Office Location: 5987 Bathurst St., Toronto & 1416 Centre St., Vaughan
Job Type: Full time (not from home)
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Report to: COO
The JRCC is growing and looking to fill a Social Services Coordinator position to coordinate social service projects, conduct intakes, make referrals, assist clients with various needs, and collaborate closely with other programs and departments.
- Clients coordination: conduct a thorough intake for new clients; determine clients eligibility for programs; assist clients with applications to JRCC programs (such as loans or grants); make referrals to community resources and partner agencies; follow up with clients by email or phone calls; develop and implement strategies for clients outreach; record and ensure client’s data is full and accurate.
- Project coordination: follow eligibility guidelines; take and manage registration; ensure client access to social service projects such as tax clinic, subsidies, free loans, technology assistance, and other community initiatives; record and maintain projects expenses and financial data.
- Operational support: assist in food bank operations, including volunteer assignment and client access; assist in gift packages, including distribution planning and products inventory management; collect and record intake and evaluation data.
- BSW, RSW, or a closely related training – a must
- Fluent English and Russian – a must
- 2-3 years of experience in client intake – a must
- 2-3 years of experience in front-line social services – a must
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Excellent computer orientation and knowledge: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Only relevant candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com