The National Benefit Authority
Specialized Financial Customer Service Rep
Post-Secondary Degree Required
August 31-September 27 $30 per hour
September 27, 2020 and on $18 per hour +bonus
Schedule: 38 hrs per week from home
- August 31-September 27 paid training.
- September 28 and on, various shifts
Sunday to Friday 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Interact with clients by phone and email.
- Effectively and efficiently review and assess clients and client-related information.
- Provide account status updates to clients.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Education – a Post-secondary degree
- Professionalism – it means so many things, but to us it’s about taking pride in the quality of service we provide to our clients.
- Diligence – you understand that being thorough is crucial
- The ability to problem solve and plan effectively and independently.
- The ability to read and retain large quantities of information.
- The ability to type detailed notes during client conversations.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in a customer service environment (asset).
- Experience in an inbound call center environment (asset).
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, and email applications.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- The ability to positively receive feedback.
The National Benefit Authority offers:
- The power to create success for yourself while making a difference.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- If we’re a good fit, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com