Speech Language Pathologist:
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for the provision of school and clinic based speech language assessments and therapy.
- Registered Speech Language Pathologist in good standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Police Clearance – Vulnerable Sector Check
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of speech language therapy tools, processes, and materials
- Ability to work independently, prioritize professional duties, manage multiple clients, and efficiently organize workload
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR) systems
- A car and driver’s license
- A minimum of two years pediatric experience preferred
- Training and experience in the following areas strongly preferred:
- Provision of school based SLP services
- Lidcombe and/or Fluency Plus
- Please no phone inquiries. Interested persons are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by e-mail to: [email protected]
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org