Robbins Hebrew Academy
As a progressive Jewish learning academy, Robbins Hebrew Academy equips students with the
skills to think critically, the imagination to think beyond, and the discipline that builds character.
It’s why our students go on to become society’s original thinkers and principled leaders. RHA is
Toronto’s first CAIS-accredited Jewish day school putting us in the company of Canada’s finest schools.
We are currently seeking reliable and exceptional candidates to fill occasional absences as Supply Teachers in General Studies from JK – grade 8.
Reports to: Head of School
Supply Teachers will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating an engaging teaching style
- Communicating effectively with students and other teachers
Skills and Experience:
- Effective classroom management skills
- A professional, responsible and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- All applicants require a current vulnerable sector police record check.
- Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume via email to [email protected].
- Only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org