Eitz Chaim Schools- Springfarm Campus
Eitz Chaim Boys’ – Spring Farm Campus – Toronto, ON
Position Available for the 2020 – 2021 School Year
Eitz Chaim Schools is looking for a dynamic and engaging teacher with Junior/Intermediate qualifications [Grade 6 – English/Social Studies]. The successful candidate must be available every afternoon, Monday through Friday.
We are an Orthodox Hebrew Day School.
We are committed in the effort that all students succeed in reaching their potential. We have a dedicated team of educators that strive to maintain high standards in education.
Candidates must have the following qualifications and requirements:
- Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) member in good standing
- Teaching experience, ideally in a similar school setting
- Drive for lifelong learning and growth
- Professionalism and collaborative nature
The following training and demonstrated competencies would be an asset:
- Experience with differentiating instruction
- Experience in implementing student-centered, interactive and collaborative learning
- Ability to integrate the use of the SmartBoard in classroom instruction
- Please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- We thank everyone for their interest, but please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org