Eitz Chaim Schools (Girls Division)
Eitz Chaim Schools (Girls Division), an Orthodox Jewish Day School for girls, is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Limudei Kodesh Teacher
- Ivrit (Hebrew Language)Teacher- L.T.O. (Long-term Occasional)
An ideal candidate will:
- Embrace the mission, vision, values and beliefs of Eitz Chaim Schools.
- Be a team player who is prepared to model and promote spiritual, academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Be passionate in Chinuch and desire to work in a Day School setting.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and/or skills:
- Knowledge of Limudei Kodesh curriculum and current teaching methodologies.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Professionalism, flexibility, excellent communication skills.
- Teaching experience, ideally in a similar school setting.
- Be a member of the school community who connects well with students, parents, faculty, administration, and outside professionals.
The following training and demonstrated competencies would be an asset:
- Having a deep understanding of suitable pedagogies with relevance to various learning styles and students’ needs.
- Ability to implement 21st century pedagogy in classroom instruction.
- Familiarity with technology and various assessment tools.
- Experience in implementing student-centered, interactive, and collaborative learning.
- Ability to capably assess and monitor student progress and provide feedback.
- Comfortable teaching over Zoom, in the classroom, and a combination of both.
- To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- We thank applicants for their interest but please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org