Netivot HaTorah is an Orthodox Zionist Jewish Day School, committed to delivering an outstanding Jewish and General studies education from Pre-Nursery to Grade 8.
Netivot HaTorah Day School invites outstanding educators to apply for the following teacher positions.
Jewish Studies Nursery teacher (SC): The teacher must have a minimum of 2 years experience teaching, be proficient in teaching literacy, and be versed in implementing a balanced literacy approach in an early childhood setting.
Assistant teacher: A responsible team player who is dedicated to implementing best practices in Jewish education and who strives towards creating a learning environment where children are encouraged to build on their strengths and realize their capacities through positive interactions with peers and educators.
Successful candidates, who will collaborate with teachers and administrators, will have the following qualifications:
• A degree or qualification in ECE or education (OCT) or equivalent is preferred
• Facility with instructional and educational technology
• The ability to create lessons and curricula tailored to meet a range of student interests and to offer differentiated instruction
• Proficiency in play based and inquiry based learning (for early childhood)
• Participate in a mentor-mentee relationship, facilitated by the school
• Knowledge of current thought and practice in child development
All those applying should also be organized, warm, patient, flexible, motivated, willing to learn and open to feedback. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Reena at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit netivot.com.