TMS Clinics of Canada
Patient Intake Coordinator
TMS Clinics of Canada is a technology-based Mental Health Clinic in the Toronto area. We are a new and energetic organization looking to help the thousands of Torontonians who are suffering from depression, OCD and other mental health challenges. To do this we use robust outreach to educate and inspire them to help themselves and try TMS Therapy.
We’re seeking a qualified Patient Intake Coordinator to help us take leads and turn them into patients. You will be helping people get a new lease on life; it is very rewarding work. The role of the coordinator is to develop a connection with the lead, compassionately understand their unique circumstances, and educate them about TMS therapy.
You will have a strong understanding of the lead process, excelling at explaining the treatment, establishing rapport, and converting leads into patients. The ideal candidate will be a great peoples person with strong phone skills, a quick learner, comfortable with a computer, and the ability to showcase TMS in a compelling way. The ideal candidate will have experience in processing leads for a medical clinic.
Objectives of this Role
- The intake coordinator is the first point of contact to potential patients
- Represent TCoC well, inform, encourage and book consultations with those who meet our criteria
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Responsibilities
- Call and email incoming leads, vet whether they are a good candidate, encourage them to come in for a complimentary consultation
- Maintain the data in our CRM with meticulous notes and log all contact activity
- Weekly – Report on the week’s progress, meet with manager to review leads
- Monthly – Submit monthly report of progress, trends, things learned, challenges to overcome
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with computers, data entry and organization
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM or the aptitude to quickly learn
- Personal integrity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Expected start date: 2021-06-01
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to IZZY@TMSOFCANADA.COM