About Our Company
We are a growing ecommerce / software development company specializing in high-volume Amazon sales. Our products include auto parts, consumer electronics and office supplies. We are the Amazon Canada leaders in several categories.
Great opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of ecommerce. Limited experience required. More important is your willingness to learn, ability to communicate and general curiosity about everything.
These roles can evolve over time.
Position 1 – Warehouse Associate
The warehouse associate reports directly to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for day-to-day warehouse operations. We are looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated go-getter to take charge of:
- Processing inbound returns (scanning, sorting, inspecting, refunding)
- Preparing daily shipments
- Updating records and communicating with customers as necessary
- Communicating with suppliers
- Occasional local pickup / delivery
- General customer service (typically via email)
- Ongoing review and special projects as needed.
- One year experience in a warehouse or office environment
- Organized to a fault
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable with moderate physical labour
- Experience in ecommerce or Amazon an asset
- Strong computer literacy
- Willingness to learn and continually seek guidance
- Hours Full-time 9-5 Monday - Friday.
- Location Dufferin and Wilson
- Salary Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits Partially-paid health insurance at 3 month-employment mark available
- On-site parking
- Close to bus-route
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com