Warehouse Order Picker – Starting at $17.50/hr:
Who are we?
Mr. Case has been providing the GTA, Hamilton, and Burlington with unbeatable grocery delivery service for over 35 years with the best brand name food and drink products, fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products, paper products, office supplies, and over 30,000 other household and grocery products. Our team works collaboratively to provide high-quality service and products to home, foodservice, and office customers.
Why Work for Mr. Case?
- Competitive benefits package after 3 successful months
- Weekends and statutory holidays off
- Access to discounted prices of all our products
- A culture of teamwork and collaboration
Toronto’s leading grocery delivery company is looking to hire a Full-Time Warehouse Order Picker. Hours are Monday to Friday, 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Located a 10-minute drive away from York University, easily accessible by public transit.
- Load, unload, and pick products by hand or using equipment.
- Retrieve product in accordance with customer orders paying attention to details such as product codes, quantity, size, etc.
- Use RF scanner while picking orders to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Use a forklift and other industrial equipment for loading, storing, and moving products when needed.
- Ensure all picked products have sufficient time before expiry.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Assist with housekeeping, storage and rotation of stock, and storage of overstock in the warehouse.
- Rotate stock as required paying attention to expiry dates of all products.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting all describe actions that will be performed on a regular basis throughout a shift.
- Reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification and any other workplace safety certifications an asset
- Any grocery experience is an asset.
- General knowledge and skills specific to the handling of skidded materials, racking of skids, and the machinery used to carry out this function.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work efficiently both independently as well as in a team setting.
- An excellent command of written and oral English is required.
- A “G” license with a current and clean abstract an asset
- Ability to carry fifty (50) pounds up and down at least one flight of stairs.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations: All Mr. Case staff is provided with masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to ensure their and customers' safety. We have increased our sanitization schedule in our warehouse, office and trucks, and continue to follow guidelines provided by health officials
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org