The ideal candidate for this opportunity always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator (both written and verbal), and possesses strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members, and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Attend showings for multi-residential rental properties, answer questions from prospective tenants, and lease properties.
- Work during evenings and weekends may be required and schedules will reflect, among other factors, market conditions and prospective resident traffic patterns.
- Build rapport with prospective residents by uncovering needs, discussing options and asking for a commitment.
- Ensure building, amenities and model suites are in presentable condition and communicate to management team when repairs are needed.
- Passion for People
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Either vehicle required or willingness to travel within Toronto
- Be a team player
Job Type: Part Time and full time positions available for the following shifts both daily and on Sundays. Weekly shifts range from as low as 10 hours per week to 40+ hours based on your availability. 1:00 to 5:00 pm 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- Compensation: Primarily commission based with expected compensation in the range of $20/hour to $50+/hour.
- Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact for more information.
To apply for this job please visit njscapital.com .