Looking for a full-time permanent office secretary to start ASAP. The Office Secretary contributes integrally to the Shul’s success, supporting staff, clergy and members. The Office Secretary will be one of the primary front-line contacts with the community and with other organizations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all secretarial tasks relating to the Synagogue, Camp and Hebrew School
- Responsible for creating flyers and all calendar graphics.
- Manage office switchboard.
- Manage social media (Facebook/Instagram)
- Update & maintain website daily
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing payments
- Banking bi-weekly
- Highly Organized
- Graphic design background
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Highly efficient
- Basic knowledge of privacy and discretionary practices
- Customer service mentality
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Knowledge of Judaic practices and rituals preferred.
- This is a general outline of duties, but not limited to. - There will be changes to the job as the need arises.
- Please send resumes to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit chabadmarkham.org.